This weekend, most teams in NH scatter to different invitationals (both in-state and out-of-state), clusters, and regional-type championships. Below is an expectation of sorts regarding what type of meet it is along with who traditionally attends. Then come Friday, Saturday, we will really see the outcome. If we miss anything, please email us, comment below! As always, we encourage you to send in results, photos, and even recaps of any meet you may attend! Thanks so much!
CVC Championships, Fall Mountain High School
- Mostly Division 2 and Division 3 schools located in the Connecticut Valley, including Keene, battle it out to see who is the best of Western NH and Eastern VT!
- Girls – Keene #4 is the only currently ranked team
- Boys – Keene (NH-2) is favored as well
- Kearsarge’s Mya Dube snf Keene’s Jake Velazquez are favored as individuals
Lakes Region Invitational, Guilford High School
- Traditionally a Division III meet
Plymouth John Sanborn Invitational, Plymouth High School
- one of NH’s oldest invitationals
- features Division II and III teams
- one of NH’s tougher courses
- Oyster River (NH#6) for boys as well as their girls teams attend
- NH#10 Kennett for girls will also be there
Pelham Invitational, Pelham High School
- features teams from all 3 Divisions
- course is flat, fast
- great preparation course prior to championship season
- ends on track
Wickham Park Invitational, Manchester, CT
- This year’s New England Championship course
- Connecticut’s premiere invitational
- Boys – NH’s Coe-Brown (#1-NH) and Concord (NH #5) to compete in championship race while Rory Curran-led Nashua North (NH#8), Bedford, and Exeter are scheduled to race in the Seeded section.
- Girls – NH’s Bedford (#8-NH), Coe-Brown (#7-NH), Concord (NH-#6) will be competing in the Championship race, while Pinkerton, Londonderry, Nashua North, Exeter, Bishop Guertin (NH-#2) will compete in the seeded races.
- CBNA boys take on CT’s top teams in Xavier, Tolland
- MSR.com Preview
Manhattan Invitational, Bronx, NY
- Londonderry Boys NH #3 will be competing in the Eastern Boys Championship Race @ 2:15